Monday, February 22, 2010

Soul Awakening

It is amazing how one can sit and ponder over all
the things not going the way you want in your life.
A small voice reminds me of all the blessings bestowed upon me.
Write it on your heart that every day is the
best day of the year.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today I will...
Enjoy the simple things.
Let the things I LOVE be my escape.
Cherish all the wonderful moments and memories.
Fill my life with joy.
Be grateful.
Focus on the positive.
Nurture my soul.
DREAM!
Life whispers...Listen carefully

It is such a comfort to drop the tangles of life

into GOD"S hands and leave them there.

L.B. Cowman

dusty devoe

12 comments:

June said...

Beautiful words to live by. So glad I stopped in to read them Dusty. I'm off to do some dreaming now.
hugs

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Your posts are so lovely and inspiring!Thanks

Maery Rose said...

Wise words. Always a good reminder.

Mama H said...

Where do you find this stuff? You always have the most beautiful and inspiring quotes and sayings. Lovely.

AJ-OAKS said...

Wonderful! At times we all get caught up in life and don't take the time to enjoy the little things in life that are right in front of us. I really enjoy your posts.

Ali said...

Boy did I need that today! Thanks! The garden photo is just beautiful too, now if spring could just get here... ;-)

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Perfect post!! I absolutely needed to read this! What a great reminder that is!!

Victoria Cummings said...

So many good thoughts to fill my head - thanks!

Faithful said...

So true....when you allow Him to help you with the load.. He leaves your eyes open to see your blessings.

Tara said...

Sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, hang in there!

Terry said...

Hey Girl
This was a fabulous post !
I really needed this one.
I have been trying to do my best to get around and visit before I begin taking care of my Mom full time.
My parents have dial up and live out in the country and keeping connected is not always an option when I am there .
Your blog is always so soothing and calming beauty just seems to come to you naturally .
Thank you for sharing your gift with us here in blogland .
I don't leave comments often ,but I do ride by whenever I can :)
Take care my Horse loving friend !
Big Hugs
Happy Trails

Kristin said...

Perfect quote!