Friday, May 7, 2010

We Moved!

I can't believe it it is May!

"ALL That Jazz" has moved already!

We had a chance to go downstairs.
So we did!

We are really excited about the move!
We increased our space size, and filled it up quick.



We love our little rug we bought.






We have a little closet off of our space .


We spent three hours putting this wall together!
My Niece Sares and I found these cute little, old shutters!
A gentleman wanted to buy them, but we weren't ready to sell them yet.
I asked our shop owner what she thought we could get for them,
if and when we decided to let them go. She gave us an idea on a price.
We went to lunch a few minutes later.
The shop owners husband came into the cafe and told us he had good news
and he had bad news.
The good news was, we made a sale, and the bad news was, it was the shutters!
We thought he was giving us a bad time!
We went back to our space, and guess what? The shutters were gone.

SOLD.

I was distraught! Upset! I coveted them.
Our shop owner sold them to another vendor in the shop.
Unbelievable.
We were speechless, as we didn't have a tag on them, and hadn't decided
to sell them yet.
She called the gal, and she returned them to us, with first option
to buy them when we decided to give them up.
I really do LOVE them, and I would love to purchase them , myself.

Things are selling!

We can pay the rent next month!




Next weekend we are going to do some changes for Spring!
I think it will be really fun, and I can't wait to show you!

I am a big DREAMER!

My daily devotional today.

The stars exist that we might know how high our Dreams can soar!!!


Happy Mother's Day!


dusty devoe

21 comments:

Paint Girl said...

The new space looks so good!! You guys are all so creative. I am so happy to hear things are selling.
That was nice of the people to give the shutters back to you.

Cousin B said...

Whoa, paying the rent already?!! That's fantastic! But not surprising. You guys have done a great job, it's a cute shop! Congratulations! Glad you were able to get those shutters back! They are nice...

City girl turned Country Girl said...

The new space looks great!! I LOVE the rug! Totally gives the space a pop! I'm so glad you were able to get the shutters back! They are really cool!

Can't wait to see the Spring look, everything already looks so great!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

YOu made me laugh at your not wanting to sell the old shutters. How are you going to make any money if you fall in love with everything in your store? hehe!

I adore that charming little country closet. Such lovely little items in there. I wish I could visit and shop!

Congrats on the move and the success, too!


~Lisa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ps...Loving your new header, too.


~Lisa

Sherry Sikstrom said...

looks wonderful! Congrats on how well its going

Jocelyn said...

I love it ! You are so creative and have a good eye for merchandising!

LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I am so glad your stuff is selling. It looks so cool!

Tara said...

Now we will have a funny story to tell, the saga of the shutters!

I still think it looks so great. i can't wait to see the next batch of stuff in there, I'm just trying to figure out where we're going to put it all!

Leah Fry said...

Looks great! I'm so glad things are going well for you.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Everything looks great! I had to learn to tag every single thing in my shop, not for sale (display props)that I did not want sold! I'm glad they returned your shutters! Hope your Mother's Day was special!

The Wildwood said...

It looks so beautiful and congratulations on the success and move to the larger space. It will be a fun adventure for you!

The Wife said...

Looks awesome. Good luck on sales!

Susan said...

I am so happy for you that your new venture is going well.

Maery Rose said...

Sounds like things are going well! The new space looks great!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Oh you are having way to much fun to call it work!! I always dreamed of doing something like that..good for you!

Jan

prashant said...

That was nice of the people to give the shutters back to you.
Banner Advertising Network India

John and Regina Zdravich said...

Congratulations on the success of your store and your better, new space! I wish I could come out there and do some shopping!

Edi said...

Untuk info agen judi, tips dan trik, video hot dan cerita dewasa. Segera kunjungi situs yang tersedia dibawah ini.

Tips Menang DominoQQ itu99
Hack Judi Bandar66 Online ituGol
Trik Menang Slot Games IndoWinBola
Hack Judi Super10 Online IndoWinBola
Hack Menang Judi Roulette
Seks Dengan Anak Murid SMP
Berselingkuh Dengan Si Cantik Fifi
Genjotan Super Nikmat Dan Kuat

Đồ gia dụng said...

Muỗi là loại côn trùng gây bệnh nguy hiểm, hiện nay chưa có cách điều trị. Vị vậy, dù bạn ở trong môi trường nhà xưởng hay công ty thì việc chống muỗi cũng là cách duy nhất để ngăn chặn các nguy cơ lây bệnh do muỗi gây ra. Vậy với không gian nhà xưởng thì chống muỗi như thế nào hiệu quả. Nếu bạn cũng đang băn khoăn với thông tin này. Hãy tham khảo thông tin ở bài viết dưới đây nhé
Cách chống muỗi cho nhà xưởng

Buồn thế said...

Điều anh chia sẻ thực sự thú vị

cửa lưới dạng xếp

cửa lưới chống muỗi

lưới chống chuột

cửa lưới chống muỗi hà nội