Monday, June 15, 2009

Pray With Me

My sister from " A Cowgirl's Grace" got some
heartbreaking news today.
Their Nephew, Ryan, took his life on Sunday.
I ask for your prayers for their family during this
devastating time of sorrow.
23rd PSALM
The LORD is my shepard;
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of
righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, I walk through the
valley of the shadow of death;
I will fear no evil; for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they will comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surley goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Dusty Devoe

16 comments:

Paint Girl said...

I am so sorry to hear about Ryan! I will be keeping Auntie and the family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh that is horrible!!! What a sad thing to go through...Ryan's family is definitely in my prayers...

Maery Rose said...

I'm so sorry! I will keep your sister and the family in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Goodness. That is terrible news. I'll keep your sister and her nephews family in my thoughts.

The Wife said...

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Mama H said...

How devastating. My prayers and thoughts go out to the family.

Ali said...

Oh how sad, praying for the family during this very hard time

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Prayers from all of us.
So very sorry

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm so sorry for your entire family's loss. So sad.

(((HUGS)))
~Lisa

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I' very sorry....I will say a special prayer, it must be devastating to them, I hope they keep in mind that God is going to carry them through this...

Sherry Sikstrom said...

So Sorry , thoughts and prayers for the family.

Cousin B said...

You know we are thinking of you and your entire family at his very difficult time. thoughts and prayers going out to you...

Betty's corner of the world said...

This news just broke my heart ... My prayers are with you and your family...God Bless his soul.
Hugz ...Betty

Desert Rose said...

such a tragic thing, prayers for Ryans family!

cdncowgirl said...

OMG I am so sorry.
My most heartfelt condolences to Ryan's family.

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.. that is tragic. The scripture you gave is the one I have thought of so much as we have dealt with death in our family recently as well. My prayers are with Ryan's family...