Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pasture Ride

Things are going good with the bridling.

Copperpony and Dusty Devoe are making good progress.

Doc is hanging in there with us EVERYDAY.

We wouldn't be this far without him.

HE decided we needed to have a change of pace,

so we went for a ride in one of the pastures.

It was just what we needed to clear the minds.

It was such a joy to see DUSTY enjoying himself!

Thank you Doc, and thank you Cowboy for taking pictures.

I have been burning the candle at both ends.

I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on.

Lots of posting to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Dusty Devoe

12 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Great idea! I am so happy you got to get out of the arena, even if it was just the pasture, and go riding! Thanks Doc for helping with Dusty and getting my mom out to ride in the pasture! Love it!
I am glad the bitting is going well!

TxFarmhouse said...

Great pasture for riding. That's what I'm needing to do...ride off into the sunset.

Unknown said...

Fun trail ride. Glad to see Dusty enjoying himself. Did you ever see my comment I left about the e-mail. I do have something for you that might help dusty if you are willing to take it.

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

that is a nice pasture! looks like it was a great time!

Pony Girl said...

Fun!!! You should do that again and I'll snap some pics on my Nikon...if the rain holds off! :(

John and Regina Zdravich said...

Beautiful pasture. Glad to hear you are making progress. I am behind on my blog reading/posting, too....Just a really busy time of year!!

Ali said...

Love that pasture, glad things are going well. What a fun time you must have had! I need to get out and ride and SOON!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Looking good!

Desert Rose said...

Sounds like it was a good thing to do for all of you!!! It was such a terrible winter probably felt GREAT to get out into the world again!!!

Tara said...

You look purty cute up on that Copper Pony, Cowgirl! see ya i the mornin'!

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

The only thing prettier than watching a horse enjoy his pasture and run and play to me is watching someone ride! How fun!

Maery Rose said...

It's good to get out of the arena into something green! Looks peaceful.